- The fruits and vegetables you buy are the freshest. They are allowed to ripen fully in the field and are brought directly to you.
- The food you purchase at the market reflects the truest flavors.
- You can support our family famers by buying directly from them. This gives them a better return on their produce.
- Food at a farmers market is transported a shorter distance and is generally grown using methods that minimize the impact on the Earth.
- Most food at the market is minimally processed.
- At a farmers market you will find an array of produce that you will not see in your average supermarket.
- At a farmers market you can find meats, cheeses, and eggs from animals that have been raised without hormones or antibiotics.